- Be brave enough to ask for help.
- Seek support from friends, family, therapist or life coach.
- Clear away the clutter you have surrounded yourself with. If you're a shopper, it’s probably physical stuff. If it’s food, a good start is to clean out your pantry. If it is a bad relationship then extract yourself from it.
- Accept your feeling and begin to face them. Feelings are like waves. Feelings come in and if you don't feed them they will roll back out.
- Reward yourself when you feel by doing nice things for you. In so you will reduce your fear of feeling.
Be alive and connected to yourself and the pain will diminish if you do not feed it. If you do the reverse by attempting to bury your painful feelings the more it will come thundering back and become more intense.