Take Back Your Ownership of Yourself


Just wrote a new article on HubPages.com titled "How to Take Control of Your Life." It is my second article on Hub. I have gotten a lot of responses from the first article, and I was delighted.

This new article looks at the issue of Self-Ownership. There are many events, situations, and problems in life that cause us to let go of our ownership of many things including ourselves. The experiencing of an overwhelming life event, particularly a wrong, harmful, abusive or traumatic event. Each type of these event is a loss. 

A loss can occur mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. These overwhelming life events can cause feelings of emptiness. Emptiness can damage your body, emotions, esteem, organs, mind, spirit, or worthiness. 

The loss and emptiness are translated internally core beliefs of "I am worthless," "I am not like other people (less than)," "I am not good enough" or "I did wrong." This translation alters your perception of self, therefore changes your relationship with self. The negative, altered perception becomes "my inability to control or perform adequately" has caused the problem (a loss) in life, everything went wrong due to me, and it is "my fault" or “I hate me.” At that point, the disowning to yourself occurs.

Takeaway

To become healthier, your first action should be to take back full ownership of whatever was disowned. The disowning could be your body, emotions, esteem, specific organs, mind, spirit, or esteem. Today is a good day to take back ownership of yourself by taking action. 

Read this article How to Take Ownership of You and fill out the personal ownership document at the bottom. Once completed you will feel the personal authority of ownership.

Please visit my website and click here for a free eBook.

         Coach Bill

Comments

Popular Posts