Follow by Email

Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas Message from Dr. Bill


Merry Christmas 2015 to one and all!!!!


I woke up feeling so blessed today on this Christmas morn. 

I feel blessed to be alive and the ability to make positive changes in my life. This year has been a year of new beginning and growth. I turned 65 years old and feel like I did at 19. i was honored to able to return to my university after 47 years and attended the 45 year reunion of my fraternity - Sigma Chi / Eta Zeta Chapter and be with all the other founding brothers. Blessed, blessed and more blessing.

I want to express my gratitude from my heart this Christmas morning for all my Blog Followers, friends and family. Thank you for all the followings and the compassion all of you have shown by believing in my and finding my words as value.

What a fabulous year it has been. Many positive changes. I really count my blessings and all of you are included in there.

Please take a minute today to celebrate the moment and count your blessings.



                         Merry Christmas 2015 to one and all!!!!

                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment