Intuition is a hunch, gut instinct, and the ability to listen to your internal messages without conscious reasoning or proof.
If you listen to your gut instincts, your knowledge and mindfulness will increase.
16 Benefits of Intuitive Breathing
Emotional stability improves
Calms your overactive mind
Clarity of thought
Decreases response to pain
Lowers blood pressure
Increases your intuitiveness
Increases your oxygen level
Promotes inner peace
Improved connection with the moment
Steps for Intuitive Breathing
Intuitive Breathing method will assist you in reducing anxiety, decreases stress, help to achieve an increased degree of mental calmness, clarity, centers you in the moment, and improve your connectedness with your body, mind and immediate environment.
These steps help you to reduce your anxiety, have a calmer mind, and feel more connected your body and mind follow these steps.
1. Inhale while counting to 4 in your head
2. Hold your breath for a count of 2
3. Exhale at a count of 4 in your head completely
Repeat at least a series of four (4) times to get the full effect.
You can use this method in any situation. You don't need a traditional meditation environment, to close your eyes, sit in a lotus position, or chant.
You can perform this method while you are walking, standing, working, exercising, driving, at play, or during any daily routine.
There are advantages to doing intuitive breathing session more than once a day.
1. The more you consistently practice this breathing method the more intuitive it will be, and you’ll find yourself doing it automatically.
2. The more you practice intuitive breathing in a set of four back to back, it will serve not only to calm mind and relax your body but will also develop into a mini-meditation session.
3. Practicing intuitive breathing also helps to restructure amygdala. The amygdala is the brain’s center associated with anxiety, fearful thoughts and stress.
Do a mini-meditation by using intuitive breath in a series of four breathing in a row. Doing it this way will improve the neural connections in your brain. Active intuitive breaths will decrease the size of your amygdala, making it less reactive as well as reducing its fear and stress sensitivity.
If you are open to cultivating your intuitiveness, and follow your gut instinct rather than diluted thoughts that result in false emotions, you will achieve greater confidence, self-compassion, and unlimited positive possibilities.