Dr. Bill's New Social Video Show on Facebook

The question for my 1st social video show aired over Facebook was “What is your Personal Philosophy?” You can watch http://bit.ly/gN1d1M and learn more about my theory for personal growth and healing. I have gotten very good response from the viewers of the show. I plan on doing more episodes and I asked people interested in seeing more to suggest topics they would like me to talk about. Participate and send me suggestions at tollefsonenterprises@gmail.com for what you want to hear on "Transforming with Dr. Bill"

I will be co-hosting an internet radio show "Renew Your Life Radio Show with Dr. Lisa Palmer" in Boca Raton, FL on Saturday night March 12th at 6 pm. You can hear the show locally in South Florida on WWNN 1470 AM radio or anywhere on www.BlogTalkRadio.com

Comments

Popular Posts