Follow by Email

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dr. Bill's New Social Video Show on Facebook

The question for my 1st social video show aired over Facebook was “What is your Personal Philosophy?” You can watch http://bit.ly/gN1d1M and learn more about my theory for personal growth and healing. I have gotten very good response from the viewers of the show. I plan on doing more episodes and I asked people interested in seeing more to suggest topics they would like me to talk about. Participate and send me suggestions at tollefsonenterprises@gmail.com for what you want to hear on "Transforming with Dr. Bill"

I will be co-hosting an internet radio show "Renew Your Life Radio Show with Dr. Lisa Palmer" in Boca Raton, FL on Saturday night March 12th at 6 pm. You can hear the show locally in South Florida on WWNN 1470 AM radio or anywhere on www.BlogTalkRadio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment