Follow by Email

Thursday, November 11, 2010

4 Tips on Changing Reality




Coaching questions bring out the most brilliant revelations from the clients I have the pleasure to work with. Many are not even aware when his or her brilliance pops out. 

Example

I was having a discussion with a strong and intelligent woman on the issue of “expectations” and she said “I am the only one who lives in my perceived reality and there are going to be certain things and/or times when what I think should or want to happen in my reality maybe not even feasible for the rest of the world.” 

I found this statement to be so profound. Perception is the gateway of our mind and your minds tool for collecting life data. Perception filters everything from external life to internal life. 

4 Tips on Changing your perceptual filters

1. Change your mindset

2. Refuse negative thoughts

3. Create a new belief everyday

4 Live in the moment

Takeaway

So what became abundantly clear is that I guess each one of us live in a different reality. Become right with your reality or change your perceptual filters.


                                  


Please visit my website and click here to get a free eBook

2 comments:

  1. and I guess that is what makes us all uniquley different in special ways I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Dee,

      You are so right. Thanks for the comment.

      Delete