Words from Pat Richards

Hi, Gang! Although some people thought it would be impossible, I am no longer at WiiT. I know I will miss you all and WiiT, but I have some great ideas about what I might want to do next. I’m not going to share them yet, but will keep you posted when I light somewhere. WiiT will go on. Susanne has been a remarkable addition to the team this past year, and she will do her best to keep Dr. Bill in line. You know that won’t be easy! Dr. Bill is now the Clinical Director instead of me. It won’t be quite the same, of course, but it’ll be interesting to see where WiiT goes & grows from here. As long as there’s the Rapid Reduction Technique and the Incorporation Therapy Technique, and Dr. Bill, you know it’ll be awesome. I’ll be with you in spirit. Keep me in your affirmations!

Comments

Popular Posts